Nowadays, eCommerce has drastically changed the ways of buying and selling goods, changing the ways of doing business. Let’s get started with the greatest Ecommerce Platforms list that match your needs, with greater performance and security. Run your business with the best ecommerce platform examples in 2022 and grow it.
Recommended Ecommerce Platforms for Digital Marketers
In this article, Source Review would like to recommend the 10 Best Ecommerce Platforms that can give business owners control over their online sales activities.
- 500+ professional templates
- Mobile-optimized storefront
- Extensive media library
- Robust blog platform
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Customer loyalty & engagement
- Open-source eCommerce platform
- Manage orders on the go
- Store enhancement
- Affordable and scalable
- Offer flexible and secure payment
- Multilingual content
- Add Jetpack
- 70+ professional themes
- Search engine optimized
- Multiple languages
- Product variations
- Dedicated support team
- Offer free shipping
- Mobile commerce ready
- Digital products
- Shopping cart
- Email marketing
- “Buy now” buttons
- Product cards
- Secure payments
- Powerful analytics
- Page Builder
- WordPress Integration
- Pay With Dozens Of Digital Wallets
- Channel toolkit
- Quote management
- Various ways to sell
- Flexible payments & checkouts
- Connected commerce tools
- Mobile store management
- Inventory Management
- Rich product displays
- Sales overview
- Abandoned cart
- Import and export products and data
- Automatic integration of Google AMP for product pages
- Allow you to choose from hundreds of optimized themes
- Customize your site’s theme to perfection
- Provide the best possible shopping experience to both mobile and desktop customers
- Includes a free SSL certificate
- Get access to your own dedicated US-based ecommerce support team
- Powerful eCommerce website builder
- Free eCommerce hosting
- Search Engine Optimized Online Stores
- Custom store design
- Process and manage orders
- Real-time shipping
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Easy management
- Deep reporting
- Universal payment solution
- Free Hosting & Domain
- 24/7 support
- SSL security
- Mobile commerce
- Payment methods
- Shipping features
What is Ecommerce?
E-commerce, often known as electronic commerce, is the exchange of goods and services as well as the sending of money and data through an electronic network, most commonly the internet. These business dealings can be either B2B (business-to-business), B2C (business-to-consumer), C2C (consumer-to-consumer), or C2B.
E-business and e-commerce are frequently used interchangeably. The transactional procedures that makeup online retail shopping are also occasionally referred to as e-tail.
What is an ECommerce Platform?
An eCommerce platform is a piece of software that gives business owners control over their online sales activities. The platform offers tools that let business owners create a customized online shop where customers can buy the goods and services they offer.
You can manage backend operations including order management, inventory management, and infrastructure for customer service. Additionally, the eCommerce store manages everything from product listing and web design to shipping and marketing.
Why should you use an ECommerce Platform?
To reach a wider audience and potentially extend your business internationally, you should have an online store in addition to your physical location. Using a web-based storefront comes with a number of advantages. Several advantages are listed below.
- Easy to use: Ecommerce platforms provide small businesses an easy-to-use, low-maintenance alternative. With these solutions, you can automate e-commerce components like e-mail notifications and inventory management and run real-time data on shopping cart abandonment and consumer engagement.
- Enhances customer engagement: E-commerce platforms invite users to shop at well-designed online stores that are simple to use and browse. Additionally, it aids clients in obtaining the goods they require.
- Increased security protections: Compared to a brick and mortar company, starting an internet store can be less expensive. Additionally, having an internet store gives you the opportunity to benefit more while taking on less risk.
- Reduce your cost: Using an eCommerce platform to run your business allows you to function online and display all of your merchandise. The best thing is that it saves you money because it doesn’t require any physical space.
- Supports expansion: Whether you sell 20 or 200 products per month, eCommerce solutions can effortlessly manage every part of your website. Additionally, it aids in enlarging the selection of goods and services you offer for sale, growing your clientele, and diversifying your sales. Additionally, it enables you to communicate with clients while being stationary and is particularly beneficial for B2C and B2B firms to raise brand awareness.
- Integrates with third-party apps: eCommerce platforms manage your inventory, host your ecommerce website examples, assist with marketing, and assist with accounting. Additionally, you can manage every area of your e-commerce operations thanks to the integration of third-party apps with best ecommerce platform for small business.
- Improve the image of your business: eCommerce platforms manage your inventory, host your e-commerce website, assist with marketing, and assist with accounting. Additionally, you can manage every area of your e-commerce operations thanks to the integration of third-party apps with e-commerce platforms.
- Easily receive feedback on products: The best advantage of handling an online store is that it allows you to receive instant feedback and easily implement them in your business. Rather, your customers will give their feedback in purchasing your company’s products. This enables you to build trust in your business.
Maybe you are interested:
- Top 10 Best Software To Create Animated Videos Just Like What Experts Do
- 3 Best Etsy Seller Tools to Start Growing Your Business
- Top 10 Best Niche Finding Tools To Get The Necessary Information For Your Business
- Top 10 Best Online Keyword Tools To Increase Website Traffic
- 10 Best Screenwriting Software for Screenwriters and Movie Directors