Nowadays, 45% of businesses use PPC advertising to promote their products and services. Access to the right PPC tools is usually a good place to start and can make a world of difference in how you manage your PPC campaigns. Let’s discuss more in this article!
Recommended PPC Tools for PPC marketers
In this article, Source Review would like to recommend 3 Best PPC Tools which can allow PPC marketers to set up, manage, modify, and track the performance of PPC campaigns.
$5/m $7/m $20/m
What is PPC?
PPC or pay-per-click is a type of internet marketing which involves advertisers paying a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Simply, you only pay for advertising if your ad is actually clicked on. It’s essentially a method of ‘buying’ visits to your site, in addition to driving website visits organically.
Search engine advertising, which enables marketers to pay for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links, is one of the most well-known types of PPC. This works when a customer types in a keyword associated with their product or service. For instance, our ad can appear at the top of the Google results page if we bid on the keyword “Google Shopping Management.”
What are PPC Tools?
PPC marketers can set up, monitor, change, and track the performance of PPC campaigns using solutions called pay-per-click software. Users can place PPC links on many channels, including Google Advertisements, Bing, and Facebook ads, using the program to set up campaigns based on budgets and bid amounts. Additionally, it offers keyword ideas.
What are the key features of PPC Tools?
Understanding the features that these products typically have is the first step in choosing the best PPC solution. Our research reveals some typical software attributes you ought to be aware of:
- Manage all aspects of the planning and execution of a campaign, including keyword selection, grouping, budgeting, bidding, and keyword changes.
- Budgeting: Establish PPC budgets and make sure that campaign costs don’t go over the allotted amount.
- Utilize keyword research tools to find the right keywords for your PPC campaigns. You can also establish keyword groups for targeted ads with some goods.
- Definition, administration, and modification of bid amounts for keywords across various channels.
- A/B testing: Run test campaigns with various PPC campaign iterations to determine which one works best.
- Reporting: Monitor campaign performance indicators (such as cost, conversion rate, and click-through rate) and return on investment for campaigns (ROI).
Why should you use PPC software?
Presenting a compelling business case for purchasing a PPC management tool will be made easier if you are aware of the advantages of PPC tools.
- A PPC solution gives you powerful keyword research tools that sift through thousands of keywords to identify the best-performing ones. There is always a chance of losing out on crucial and pertinent terms because manual searches are time-consuming and prone to inaccuracy. Your keyword research is more efficient with PPC software.
- Improved quality score: The software also allows you to monitor the results of various campaigns, which can help you comprehend the best procedures for developing online pay per click ads. Additionally, it aids in locating the best possible keywords that you may use to raise response rates. All of this aids in improving quality ratings, raising ROI and, in particular, lowering the price of Google Ads campaigns. If your advertisement is worthwhile and has a high quality score, Google will charge you less.
- Taking decisions more quickly: You may get campaign analytics like click-through rate, conversion rate, costs, and ROI in real-time with a PPC solution. As a result, you may swiftly decide on campaign-related actions without depending on manual reporting.