If you are considering starting a dropshipping business or have previously done so, you should know that the most crucial element of success is the product you choose. Knowing what product research entails and the product research tools to use can enable you to fulfill the demands of your customers effectively.
So this post is for you if you want to search for the best items to sell on your online store. Let’s get into it!
Recommended Product Research Tools for dropshippers
In this article, Source Review will recommend 5 great dropshipping product research tools which will help you survey and study your customers to identify their needs and understand what they demand from your product.
- Merch Hunter
- Product And Keyword Tracker
- Trademark Alerts
- Advanced Competition Checker
- Product/Merchant Database Tailored For Sellers
- Organized Favorites
- Keyword Finder
- Listing Optimizer
- Winning ali products
- Live advertisement filter
- Winning ads
- Sell online
- Spying on top Shopify stores, Shopify competitors, and top-selling products on Shopify
- Get well understanding of AliExpress best sellers, top AliExpress vendors, boost dropshipping business
- Dig into Amazon top sellers in a niche industry and keep ahead of your Amazon competitors
- Find best Wish sellers, analyze and learn from proven Wish winners
- Shopee spy software helps you find the best Shopee seller, and uncover their secrets behind the success
- Get to know the Lazada top sellers, and helps you find out why they keep on top
- 5$ droppoint.site
- 140$ Adspy.com
- 199$ Adplexity.com
- 199$ Bigspy.com
- 249$ Adsector.com
- 99$ Socialpeta.com
- 39$ Anstrex.com
- 399$ Adbeat.com
- 147$ Esocialadscout.com
- 97$ Nativeadbuzz.com
- And more
- Trending and Winning products every day
- Last week’s Best Seller Top 50
- Title, Images and description
- Sellected manufacturer and best suppliers
- Animated gifs in description
- Ready Ad Text
- Ready Viral Video Ad
- Targeted audience
- Facebook Ads Beginner’s Guide
- Facebook Ads for Dropshipping 2020 Editions
- Affilate Program
What is Product Research?
Product research is the process of gathering information about your product’s purpose, development direction, and which solutions you should offer to create customer delight. Product research is conducted by surveying and studying users to identify their needs and understand what they demand from your product, and usually happens at these stages in the product lifecycle:
- Before launch: help build a product-market fit and determine customer-driven initiatives.
- Testing and feedback: to learn how customers react to new iterations, what they like and dislike, and how you can improve the product to delight them.
- Soft launch: to assess a consumer segment’s satisfaction with your Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and identify modifications before launching the entire product.
- Post-launch: to investigate consumers’ emotions and behavior after launch for continual discovery, customer happiness, and bug or improvement identification.
Why should you do Product Research?
If you don’t know what your customers want from your product, even your most brilliant idea risks failure. Here’s how product research helps you align your product ideas with customer needs:
- Understand consumer demands and pain points: how can your product answer the customer’s biggest problems if you don’t know what they are? Product research helps you understand user problems and build solutions.
- Fit user needs with business goals: knowing consumers’ demands and how they align with your product and business goals helps you design a product roadmap that serves users and your firm.
- Clear consumer needs allow you to innovate and create a product they’ll appreciate.
- Discover market gaps and differentiate your goods by analyzing your competition.
- Product research helps your team prioritize customer pleasure efforts, making product backlog management simpler and more effective.
What are Product Research Tools?
Product research tools refer to tools that allow product development teams to manage their product offerings in a structured manner.
These technologies help companies understand what customers want and how to deliver it. Etsy product research tools and Amazon product research tools determine market viability and product development.
How to choose the Best Product Research Tool?
Every business offers unique products with diverse requirements and deliverables.
Before buying a product research tool, make sure it will benefit the product and company. Choose a paid or free product research tool by considering these factors:
- Size and stage of your company and products
- Features and functionality
- Usability and integrations
- Cost of the tool