Screpy 2021 Review & Bonus
Screpy is an AI-based SEO and web analysis tool that lets you and your team analyze and monitor all your website metrics in one dashboard. You need to monitor your website performance — from SEO to page speed — but switching between different platforms is a pain.
Screpy combines the top website analytics and SEO tools you need to make sure your website is performing at top speed.
Stay on top of your most important metrics. SEO Audit, Pagespeed, W3C Validator, Uptime Monitoring, and Google Rank Checker (SERP) are all included with Screpy.
Get downtime alerts, verify all the W3C standards on your website, and track your keyword ranking.
With Screpy, you can test your website and monitor page speed all in one easy-to-use dashboard.
See all your stats in one place, so you can identify and correct any issues and optimize your website based on real time data.
Improve your website performance with access to all the analytics and tools you need.
* Clean UI
* You will love using this tool
* Everything you want in 1 dashboard
* Uptime monitoring
* Google Speed insights
Screpy is more focused on the technical aspect of your website optimization : pagespeed, keyword ranking, etc..
I would love to see Backlinks tracking so it becomes a more powerful tool.
– Overall analysis with tasks – it’s much easier to address technical issues when they’re well explained and when you can simply grant access to Screpy to the people responsible for such technical issues in your company
– In-depth report for every single page – you can go through H1 tags, meta descriptions, keywords recommendations, etc for every single page of your website
– Track how specific keywords are performing through time – that’s the feature I personally value the most. This way, I can see when exactly a keyword has dropped and can take some actions. Also, I can see if there’s an increasing interest in a certain keyword I am trying to boost.
– So cheap! – you get a lifetime deal, and it costs as much as it would cost you to pay a 2-3 month membership. So it’s totally worth it